Thursday, June 2, 2016

Vomach Headphone with In-Line Microphone, Noise-Isolating Anti-Tangle Flat Wire, 47.25 Inch (1.2M) long cord (Sleek Black)



A great set of headphones. 

I bet your kids are bugging you about headphones on a pretty regular basis. They listen to them non-stop and they pretty much treat them like garbage. They drag them on the ground, they wad them up and shove them in their pockets. They jerk them back out of their pockets by the first piece they grab. It's not pretty.


Photo by DWD.
But it gets a lot prettier when those headphones cost you only $9.99.

For $9.99 you get a pretty good deal:

#1) Non-tangling cord. Seriously, this cord doesn't get tangled.

#2) Turn your phone into a hands-free device. The phone setting on these headphones is excellent.

#3) Dependability. Take care of these headphones and they'll take care of you. My daughter has been using these headphones for nearly two months after I used them off and on for nearly another month. She stores them in an old protective case when they are not being used, which is pretty rare. She almost always has at least one earbud in an ear.

But, it is not all perfect.

The reason that my daughter even has the headphones is the fact that I cannot get the "conch" design earbuds in my ear no matter how I try. It's not just these particular earbuds - it's the style - they just don't fit into my ears. I figure I am not the only one with this problem so I deducted a point.

I rate these earbuds 4 stars out of 5.

As of the time of this review, these earbuds cost $9.99 on Amazon. Check here for current pricing: Vomach headphones.

Note: I received a set of these earbuds at a substantial discount so that I could write an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment