Thursday, June 2, 2016

3-in-1 Flashlight for Emergency/Auto/Work by AYL



This flashlight is really pretty nifty. The regular flashlight mode is exceedingly bright with multiple LEDs. The box actually warns the user not to look into the light. Usually, I scoff at these kinds of warnings, but in this case it is totally justified. One side of  handle of the flashlight has a bank of 26 LED lights. Two rows of them are bright white and work like a trouble light. The other row is a bank of blinking red LED lights. They would be pretty useless to see by but they might be useful if your car broke down on the side of the road to warn oncoming cars.

It comes with a wrist strap, an item that I personally find helpful. But, the coolest feature is the magnet on the bottom end of the flashlight. You can stick it to the side of a car to change a tire or to the underside of the hood of your car to change a battery. I have been using this flashlight with a utility sink in my garage. I attach it to a paper towel holder and use it in "trouble light" mode.



Unfortunately, AYL is no longer selling these lights. At the end of this review I have included two links to flashlights that look the most like my AYL flashlight.

I rate my flashlight 5 stars out of 5.

Outback "Joey" flashlight.


WalterDrake "Joey" flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment