Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Outdoor/Garden Waterproof Solar Motion Light - Wireless Security LED Light by Vont



Easy to install.

During the day
In this package you get one light, two screws, two drywall anchors and a little key to turn on the unit. It came with some charge in it. I installed it late in the afternoon and it was working that same evening.

Installation is easy. I picked a post in my backyard and within a minute of starting to screw in the first screw I was already starting to pack up my stuff. It literally took me more time to gather everything than it took to install it.

Once it gets dark, the light turns on in low power mode. Everything is enclosed, but it looks like 1 LED light comes on at that level. If it detects motion, all of the LED lights come on (I think there are 4) and really brighten things up. 

Now, keep in mind that one of these will not light up your backyard like a professional baseball stadium unless you have a really tiny backyard. But, it does provide a bit of light where you might need it. This would be especially good on decks, stairs, along sidewalks and places like that.
At night.

I rate this Solar light 5 stars out of 5.

This product cost $13.99 on Amazon.com at the time of this review. Check here for current pricing: Outdoor/Garden Waterproof Solar Motion Light - Wireless Security LED Light.

Note: I was sent a free solar light so that I could write an honest review. I am very pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment