Sunday, June 12, 2016

12 Inch Silent Non-ticking Wall Clock- Metal Frame Glass Cover by Hippih



I love this clock. We have a number of different styles of clocks in our houses, most non-digital. I guess it's become sort of a thing for us. I picked up this one for my classroom but it did hand in my dining room for a couple of months after we had a clock quit on us and we were looking for a permanent replacement.

It did not match the style of our dining room at all but I did love the clock for two simple reasons:

1) It kept perfect time;


2) It was extremely easy to read (we have two clocks that are truly beautiful but not terribly easy to read at a glance).

It will be a great addition to my classroom and would be wonderful for an office.

The thermometer is accurate, within a degree or two of the other thermometer in the house, anyway. I have no idea if the hygrometer that measures the moisture is accurate but I can tell you that it dropped when I turned my air conditioning unit on for the summer, which is something that it should do.

The thermometer has measurements in Celsius and Fahrenheit. The Celsius numbers are much bigger than the Fahrenheit numbers. That is understandable, considering how much of the world uses Celsius, but it is still a bit annoying for this American. 


The clock comes with a hanger that looks very simple to use. I did not use it because I used a picture hanger that was already hanging on the wall from the clock we had before this one.

It uses 1 AA battery and it comes with a battery.


I rate this clock 5 stars out of 5.

At the time of this review, this clock cost $24.99 on Amazon.com. Click here for current pricing: 12 Inch Silent Non-ticking Wall Clock- Metal Frame Glass Cover.

Note: I received a clock at a a substantial discount so that I could write an honest review. This one's a keeper and will be heading off to my new classroom once I set it up this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment