Saturday, September 19, 2015

Voix Enhanced Bass Music Wired Ear Buds - Grey



As I am writing this review I am listening to Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor being played on a pipe organ. I know that most people would use hard rock music to test the bass, but I have found that this song tells you all that you need to know. The version I was listening to was played on a massive pipe organ and if you have never sat next to a very large pipe organ you have no idea of the depth of the bass and the strength it sends out across the sanctuary. Listen to what I was listening to here

The extraordinary bass of the Voix Enhanced Bass Ear Buds conveys that overwhelming bass amazingly well. My head feels like I am listening to it live - the song just permeates by entire range of hearing and, no, I am not listening to it with the sound all jacked up (just sort of jacked up because this is a great version of this song).

So, here's what you get with these earbuds: 


-a metal carrying case not unlike an Altoids case but without the hinged lid.

-three sets of earbud tips to customize your fit.

-An amazing set of metal (not plastic) ear buds for the price.

-Instructions with clear illustrations.

-Plus, almost as a bonus these ear buds can also be used to talk on your smart phone. Just plug them in and talk away. I used the phone controls on my phone and I was told that I sounded great - just like I was using my phone normally.


I rate these earbuds 5 stars out of 5.

Note: I received a set of these ear buds in order that I may evaluate them and give an honest review. Honestly, these things will rock your musical world and won't empty your wallet.

At the time of this review the Voix Enhanced Bass Ear Buds cost $16.99 on Amazon. Click here for current pricing: Voix Enhanced Bass Ear Buds Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment