Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Bright Solar Power Outdoor LED Light No Tools Required Peel and Stick Motion Activated (8 LED) by JIAYIDA




The light and the box it came in.
In this package you get one light, one screw, one drywall anchor, two pieces of heavy duty two-sided tape (each is about 1 square inch) and a little key to turn on the unit. It came with some charge in it. I installed it late in the afternoon and it was working that same evening.

Installation was easy. I picked a spot beside my garage door and screwed it into place through my vinyl siding with my power drill. The hardest part was prepping the two sided tape I used to attach the lower part of the back of the device to the wayll.

Once it gets dark, the light turns on in low power mode. It looks like 2 LED light come on at that level (it's hard to tell without setting off the motion detector). If it detects motion, all of the LED lights come on (There are 8) and really brighten things up.


We park a car alongside the garage and this light lights up when a car pulls up and makes it a little easier to walk into the house.

I rate this solar light 5 stars out of 5.

This product cost $15.00 on Amazon.com at the time of this review. Check here for current pricing: Bright Solar Power Outdoor LED Light No Tools Required Peel and Stick Motion Activitated (8 LED)

Note: I was sent a free solar light so that I could write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment