Tuesday, June 2, 2015

iZOOM® LED Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless, Portable and Waterproof with Built In Microphone for Speakerphone

             I Love this Speaker.

I have reviewed more than my fair share of speakers and I can truly say that I have never came across such a simple tech item that literally brings a smile to people's faces like this speaker. I want to thank the fine people at iZoom for sending me a copy to review. I know that I never would have spent the cash for a speaker that does what this one does, but now that I have it I never want to give it up.
The speaker with my Kindle.

So, what does it do that makes everyone smile?

First, let's look at all of the great things this speaker is before we get to why it is so fun.

1. It is a very easy-to-use Bluetooth speaker. It has no syncing issues, even with my Kindle which tends to have syncing issues.

2. It is a very loud speaker considering its size. If you play it in a room in your house it should be more than enough unless you are really trying to rock the room. When I use this speaker in my bathroom when I am showering I have to turn it down because it is that loud.

3. It is waterproof, or at least claims to be. It has a rubber piece to keep water away from the on/off button and charging area. I never have tested it.


4. It has an excellent telephone feature that works through your Bluetooth if you are connected to a cell phone. Ironically, it makes you feel like you are holding one of those very early very bulky cellular phones from the late 80s/early 90s. 

5. It has a little hook so you can hang it up somewhere. 

6. If you want to hook it up to a non-Bluetooth device, it is a wire-in capability.

Those are all wonderful and would make this speaker an excellent buy. But, what makes it magical is the fact that is covered in LED lights and it lights up and pulses with the music in a variety of colors. Put this thing in a dark room and it just lights everything up and makes everyone smile. I am not kidding! It is comparable to sitting around a campfire.

There are multiple settings (in my head, I call them graphic equalizer, stripes, Las Vegas and Christmas tree) so you can find the one that works best for you.   
As of the time of the writing of this review, this speaker cost $69.77 on Amazon. Click here for current pricing: iZOOM® LED Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless, Portable and Waterproof with Built In Microphone for Speakerphone.

I rate this speaker a very enthusiastic 5 stars out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. How did you connect to blue tooth? It's not auto connecting to my phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It connects the same way any other Bluetooth device does. My speaker called itself K21. Make sure the Bluetooth on your device is enabled and the speaker is turned on and, if you have to, tell your phone to search for Bluetooth devices.

      Delete