Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Audiosharp AS1130 Ultimate Noise Isolating In Ear Headphones with Super Enhanced Bass Metal Housing by Audiosharp

    Extraordinary Bass

As I am writing this review I am listening to Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor being played on a pipe organ. I know that most people would use hard rock music to test the bass, but I have already done that and I was impressed. The version I was listening to was played on a massive pipe organ and if you have never sat next to a very large pipe organ you have no idea of the depth of the bass and the strength it sends out across the sanctuary. Listen to what I was listening to here

The extraordinary bass of the Audiosharp AS1130 conveys that overwhelming bass amazingly well. My head feels like I am listening to it live - the speakers vibrate my skull (and, no, I am not listening to it with the sound all jacked up). The bass just goes that deep and that strong.

So, here's what you get with these earbuds: 


-a small leather carrying case.

-four sets of earbud tips to customize your fit.

-a CD to break in your headphones (I confess that I did not use it - my computer has no CD player). 

-An amazing set of headphones. I have reviewed headphones that cost much, much more but none sound better.

I rate these earbuds 5 stars out of 5.

Note: I received a set of these earbuds in order that I may evaluate them and give an honest review. Honestly, these things will rock your musical world and won't empty your wallet.

At the time of this review the Audiosharp AS1130 cost $29.99 on Amazon. Click here for current pricing: Audiosharp AS1130

No comments:

Post a Comment