Friday, July 1, 2016

SMADZ SL31 Waterproof Antique Solar Wall Light 2 LEDs




In this package you get one light and an instruction page that is mostly pictures. It came with some charge in it. I installed it late in the afternoon and it was working that same evening.

Installation is easy. I picked a wooden fence in my side yard and within a minute of starting to screw in the first screw I was already starting to pack up my stuff. It literally took me more time to gather everything than it took to install it. I had to provide my own screws.

Once it gets dark, 2 LED lights turn on and burn for about 8 hours, assuming that the unit gets a good dose of sunlight. 


Now, keep in mind that one of these will not light up your backyard. There are just 2 LED lights here. But, it does provide a bit of light where you might need it. This would be especially good on decks, stairs, along sidewalks and places like that. A whole series of them along a deck or a sidewalk would be attractive.

A bonus feature is that the rechargeable batteries in this unit are designed to be removed and replaced once they fail.

Update: 18 months later and this light is still working as great as the day it was installed.


I rate this solar light 5 stars out of 5.

This product cost $9.59 on Amazon.com at the time of this review. Check here for current pricing: SMADZ SL31 Waterproof Antique Solar Wall Light 2 LEDs

Note: I was sent a free solar light so that I could write an honest review. I am very pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment