Saturday, July 30, 2016

Aprince 4.72 inch Universal Shower Head 7-Settings



I'm no plumber but changing my regular shower head to this handheld shower head was very, very easy. All it takes is a shower hose, a shower head mount, plumbers tape and a pair of pliers. This is truly a DIY project. It took me about 20 minutes from start to finish, including get out everything and clean up.

I changed out a traditional shower head that had been up for at least 18 years. There are seven settings with this new head, ranging from sort of a wide hard mist to more of a narrow hard stream. I am sure you will be able to find one that you'll like for everyday use.


This shower head does not include the materials to convert your regular shower to a handheld shower. You need a mount it to the wall with or wall mount or to a piece that goes where your old shower head used to be. You also need a shower hose. I was able to get both of these at the local big box hardware store for about $15. The seller of this shower head offers a deal for these items with the purchase of the shower head on Amazon.com.

I rate this shower head 5 stars out of 5.


Note: I received a sample shower head so that I could test it out and write an honest review. I've been using this shower head for about a month and it is great.

This shower head cost $15.99 on Amazon.com at the time of this review. Click here to check on current pricing: Aprince 4.72 inch Universal Shower Head 7-Settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment