Sunday, April 10, 2016

Atalanta® 3.5mm Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable



Audio splitters are amazingly useful if you are traveling with another person and watching video or listening to audio. You might think you can get by with a simple pair of earbuds shared between two people, but an audio splitter gives you both the ability to immerse yourself in the movie or song with both ear.

I plan on using it in my classroom when my students work in stations and listen to audio activities or watch a short online video.

Not only does it look sharp, it works perfectly. 


I rate this device 5 stars out of 5.

As of the time of this review, this splitter was being sold on Amazon.com for $6.99. Click here for current pricing: Atalanta Splitter Cable.

Note: I received a discounted sample in order to write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment