Monday, January 1, 2018

Magnavox DSP 360 Degree Sound Effect Portable Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth Wireless Technology (MMA3630) by Magnavox




I have been using this speaker for 4 months - I put it on a shelf next to my shower and stream music while getting ready in the morning.

This speaker can connect to a cell phone with by way of a wire with plugs on both ends (included) or Blue Tooth. It takes about 15 seconds for the Blue Tooth to completely connect to a previously paired phone. That is little longer than normal for most speakers or headphones, in my experience. 


The speaker claims a 10 hour battery life. While I have never measured it, I can tell you that I go a long time between recharges.

The speaker sounds great with music - it has a nice deep sound with a lot of bass for such a little speaker. The size is compact enough that you can put it on a desk or on a shelf (like me) and have room for other things. 


I rate this speaker 5 stars out of 5.

This speaker cost $77.95 on Amazon.com at the time of this review. It can be found on Amazon.com here: Magnavox DSP 360 Degree Sound Effect Portable Speaker. 


Note: I received one of these speakers as part of the Amazon Vine Program so that I could write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment