Monday, January 15, 2018

Hisense RS09DR1SS 2.7 cu. ft. Single Door Compact Refrigerator, Silver by Hisense




This is the type of refrigerator that I would call a "dorm" refrigerator because it's they type I had in college nearly 30 years ago. Actually, it's nicer than the one I had 30 years ago because I had one of the 1.7 cubic foot cube freezer. This fridge is 2.7 cubic feet.

This fridge is really designed for holding drinks and leftovers. There is a freezer that I have never tried out because, in my experience, the freezers in these types of refrigerators don't really freeze things - they just keep them colder. I have used this refrigerator for more than 6 months in my garage and it has maintained a steady temperature in the heat of summer and the cold of winter.

The door is reversible, meaning you can change it so it opens to the left rather than the default of opening to the right. It is not very heavy so it can easily move into a dorm or an office.

The only complaint that I have with the fridge is the shelving on the door. I am not fond of the can holding contraption because I keep the fridge on the floor and it is really hard to work when you have to bend over. If it were on a table it might be easy to use, I suppose. and there is a lot of wasted space next to it.

I rate this fridge 4 stars out of 5.

This refrigerator can be found on Amazon.com here: Hisense RS09DR1SS 2.7 cu. ft. Single Door Compact Refrigerator, Silver.


Note: I received one of these refrigerators as part of the Amazon Vine Program so that I could write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment