Wednesday, June 10, 2015

KingTop Optical Gaming Mouse

   My New Go-To Mouse

I was offered this mouse to review by KingTop and I jumped at it, not because I am a gamer (far from it) but because I am a teacher.

You see, we have Chromebooks at my school and I use mine all of the time in class for various things and I use a mouse rather than the mouse pad (I detest mouse pads). But, while my Chromebook is relatively safe in my building because we can track them, the mice are not. I lost a mouse with a retractable cord thanks to a freshman that kept pulling on it to get it to retract and eventually the USB plug came off. I also lost a wireless mouse because someone stole the mouse but not the dongle that makes the mouse work with a computer. So, now we both have two useless pieces of electronics.

So, when I was offered a mouse I figured that chances are I would need it sooner rather than later. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is now my "go-to" mouse rather than just a back up mouse. 

Why is it now my "go-to" mouse at home?

There really is only one reason - it is very, very comfortable to use and it works without being jerky. 

It certainly isn't the look of the mouse. At best, you could say that it looks like it was designed by the team that designed the Batmobile in the last Batman trilogy - it looks kind of wicked. It has a spider on it and it pulses blue, pink, red, yellow, green and turquoise. 

Even though I am not fond of its looks, my hand just rests so comfortably on this mouse. The design was more concerned with how it feels rather than how it looks. In the end, that is what most important is the feel of the mouse and how it works. This teacher gives both this mouse an A+ in both of those categories.

As of the time of the writing of this review this mouse cost $12.99 on Amazon.com. Click here for current pricing:  Kingtop Gaming Mouse

I rate this mouse 5 stars out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment