Sunday, May 10, 2015

Leegoal(TM) Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Rugged Hybrid Belt Clip Holster Hard Case Cover - Blue

  Cheaply made. Really Cheap.

I like to clip my cell phone to my belt. I just don't like to keep my phone in my pocket for a number of reasons.

The case. See that little piece of metal in the middle? That
little piece of metal makes the clip work. Now, it is
worthless as a belt clip.
When I first bought my Samsung Galaxy 3 I bought a relatively expensive case ($29.99) that featured a holster type cover that clipped to by belt. When I wanted to access the phone I slid it out of the holster and then slid it back when I was done. But, after a year, the clip broke on that case.

So, I turned to Amazon to find an inexpensive replacement. I was not expecting something that would be as nice as the other case nor was I expecting something that would last as long. But, this thing lasted three days before the clip broke. 

Note: the only reason that I bought the case was for the belt clip. When it broke after three days it became a pile of useless plastic bits for me. Worse than useless. 

Pros:

I was told that it would take up to 6 weeks for this case to arrive from China. It arrived in 10 days.

Cons:

It broke after just three days.

I rate this phone case 1 star out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment