Friday, July 31, 2015

Blood Pressure Monitor by VIVE - Automatic Digital Upper Arm One Size Fits All Cuff



This blood pressure monitor is very easy to use (I didn't even get the booklet out). The measurement seems accurate to me. My dad and I played around with three different monitors, taking our pressure one after another after another just to see how this one measured compared to the other two.

The results?

All three of them measured within 5 points of each other on the systolic measurement and even closer on the diastolic measurement. 

This monitor is designed for two different users and will keep track of 60 different measurements for each user.

This monitor is powered by 4 AAA batteries and it comes with a set of batteries to get you started.

I rate this blood pressure monitor 5 stars out of 5.

Note: I was sent a free monitor so that I could make an honest review of this product. 

As of the time of this review this monitor cost $39.99 on Amazon. Click here for current pricing: Blood Pressure Monitor by VIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment