Sunday, January 3, 2016

RUBAN White 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse



I have a Chromebook and I just hate using the touchpad. A mouse is a must. I was using a wired mouse but I was working in a tight space and the wire just kept getting in the way. So, this wireless mouse filled an immediate need for me.


This is an inexpensive mouse but I have been very pleased with its performance over the last three months. There is no lag, no skipping - no problems at all. This thing is as solid as it is affordable. The fact that it matches my white Chromebook is just a bonus.

This mouse comes in 10 different colors.


Note: I was sent a free mouse in order to evaluate this mouse to create an honest review. I have used if for three months and I think that it is a great product.

At the time of this review this mouse cost $8.90 on Amazon.com. Click here for current pricing: RUBAN White 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse.


I rate this mouse 5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment